Local and State Government agencies
ED3D is a locally owned operations support firm focused on providing CAD services, Data Collection and Entry, 3D Scanning as well as Photo/Video documentation. ED3D provides low cost solutions and quick response times to support local and state municipalities.
Our extensive experience in the industry allows us to provide our clients with the highest level of service to meet each government’s unique needs. We are committed to delivering practices and services that add efficiencies to municipal operations.
We’ve carefully selected the best operational personnel, customer care staff, and assembled the most experienced executive team in order to provide our clients service they expect and deserve.
Whether updating CAD files, inventorying an department, photographing historical work, or providing a topographical video ED3D is your one stop support firm.
Including ED3D in your A&E initiatives can help you reduce A&E expense in certain key areas by 50-60% or more!
ED3D owners have a history of performance with Government agencies, including:
- Dept of Defense
- US Army Corps of Engineers
- Dept of Energy
- Dept of Interior
- General Services Agency
We can work directly with you or through your existing Prime Vendors.
Let us help you, if your requirements include:
- Formatting existing paper and CAD building plans into a cohesive uniformed CAD facility floor plan database.
- Surveying facilities and updating floor plans to "as-existing" conditions (capturing undocumented renovations and inaccurate plans). Individual measurements accurate to 1/8” and overall facility drawings to within 1”.
- Development and implementation of Computer Assisted Facility Management (CAFM) databases. Adding departmental and polyline data to plans enabling the client to generate allocation reports by department or utilization fields.
- Verifying leased or allocated tenant square footage is accurately stated.
- Data Collection and Entry including Inventory and tagging services.
- 3D Scanning and Rendering with Animation
- Photographic Documentation / Video Documentation
- Drone Photo and video services both topographical and approach styles.