Warning: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, object given in /home1/ed3dwebsite/public_html/wp-content/themes/azoomtheme/rock-builder/builder-functions.php on line 1705
Preserving historic buildings is vital to understanding our nation's heritage. In addition, it is an environmentally responsible practice. By reusing existing buildings historic preservation is essentially a recycling program of 'historic' proportions. Having a exact visual and CAD based record to control the process is a must. .
ED3D understands these issues and provides services to guarantee the proper methods are utilized, materials are handled properly, tracked and reinstalled as directed. The following services are prerequisites for any historical work or project.
- Detailed 2D and 3D CAD drawings
- 3D scanning and Rendering
- Photographic documentation, of all materials before and after work scope.
- Video documentation: Both detailed during work scope, and monitoring with webcam
- Data Collection and Inventory services with Data Entry.